At Cafezinho, we’re all about celebrating with friends – and, for those moments when a relaxed coffee doesn’t quite fit the bill, our coffees can be transformed into the most delicious cocktails that are guaranteed to get the party started.
Castanhas do Brasil Espresso Martini
- 50ml quality vodka
- 35ml coffee liqueur
- 35ml fresh and cold Castanhas do Brasil espresso
- Handful of ice
- Coffee beans, to garnish
- Chill martini glasses in the freezer for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Put the ice in a cocktail shaker, followed by the vodka, liqueur and then the Cafezinho coffee.
- Taste, and add a little more liqueur if you prefer it sweeter.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain into the chilled glasses and top with coffee beans.
- Serve immediately.
Flor de Laranjeira Espresso Martini
- 60ml of Flor de Laranjeira coffee (mix 30g coffee to 100ml water for the perfect balance)
- 40ml quality gin
- 10ml gum syrup
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, then pour the Cafezinho coffee, gin and gum syrup on top.
- Shake hard for 12 seconds to break the ice up a bit, BestMixer (litecoin) then double strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans and serve.